From PC World:
Monday, 31 October 2011
From PC World:
Saturday, 29 October 2011
Thursday, 27 October 2011
Wednesday, 26 October 2011
- Rel-7: 64QAM or 2X2 MIMO => 21 or 28 Mbps
- Rel-8: DC + 64QAM or 2X2 MIMO + 64QAM => 42 Mbps
- Rel-9: DC + 2X2 MIMO + 64QAM => 84 Mbps
- Rel-10: 4C + 2X2 MIMO + 64QAM => 168 Mbps
- Rel-11: (8C or 4X4 MIMO) + 64QAM => 336 Mbps
Tuesday, 25 October 2011
Monday, 24 October 2011
Sunday, 23 October 2011
Elisa's presentation as follows:
Saturday, 22 October 2011
Friday, 21 October 2011
Couple of presentations from her are embedded below:
Thursday, 20 October 2011
Tuesday, 18 October 2011
For more information also see:
Monday, 17 October 2011
Use the slideshare link to download the presentation.
Sunday, 16 October 2011
Friday, 14 October 2011
Wednesday, 12 October 2011
Monday, 10 October 2011
Sunday, 9 October 2011
Saturday, 8 October 2011
Wednesday, 5 October 2011
Tuesday, 4 October 2011
Monday, 3 October 2011
Saturday, 1 October 2011
Extra-high-speed, next-generation LTE service
- Experience the first Xi-compatible tablets “docomo Tablet GALAXY Tab 10.1 LTE SC-01D” and “docomo Tablet ARROWS Tab LTE F-01D,” set for October release.
- Try out new broadband services for the high-performance Xi network, including internationally popular services and games such as Hulu and Qik Video.
Smartphone-ready device to measure acetone in breath for diet support
- The compact device measuring acetone for diet support that can easily be used anywhere and anytime.
- Visitors blow into the smartphone-connected device to measure acetone in their breath-the higher the concentration, the greater the level of hunger.
- The device also identifies when people are burning fat, based on the concentration of acetone in their breath, which rises when body fat is being burnt.
Smartphone jacket for ultra-high-speed battery charging
- This special battery jacket for smartphones achieves a full charge in just 10 minutes. A recharging indicator will show how the jacket will charge a smartphone
10~15times faster than conventional charging devices.
Smartphone jackets for various purposes
- Three types of special jackets for smartphones that are equipped with sensors that can be customized to measure ultraviolet light and bad breath, gamma radiation and body fat.
Environmental sensor network
- Presentation of real-time atmospheric data (temperature, humidity, wind
direction/speed, precipitation, ultraviolet intensity) collected by DOCOMO’s nationwide network of approximately 2,500 environmental sensors, and a demonstration of visualizing the data using augmented reality.
The DOCOMO booth will also offer a mobile handset recycling service, where visitors can drop off old and unwanted mobile phones, rechargers, battery packs and stands. This service is open to all mobile phone users regardless of their carrier, and mobile phones will be destroyed using specialized tools to ensure the protection of personal information.