I did a presentation in the Cambridge Wireless Future technology SIG about what we call 'Smart Batteries'. The presentation is self-explanatory and is embedded below. I would be interested in hearing your thoughts about this idea.
Other links if you want to dig further on batteries:
- Li-Ion vs Li-Poly, plus how do Lithium batteries work anyway?
- Lithium-ion Batteries - Apple
- Battle of the smartphone batteries - Daily Mail
- New battery alternative emerges for hybrid cars
- Technology companies charge towards next generation battery future
- Light-weight body parts will be the battery of future cars
- These transparent solar cells provide 50% more battery life for your phone — and ‘infinite’ standby time
- Smartphone battery life: 2 problems, 4 fixes (Smartphones Unlocked)
- New lithium-ion battery design that’s 2,000 times more powerful, recharges 1,000 times faster
- The Power Treadmill